Friday, January 20, 2006

A Meme of Fours

While glancing over my daily reads, Mitchypoo at Knitting and Losing tagged me with my very first meme:

4 jobs you have had in your life
My very first job ever was as a receptionist for my Dad's dump truck business
Worked at Mickey D's aka McDonald's
Worked as a telemarketer, uggghhh!
Currently an administrative assistant

4 movies you could watch over and over
The Color Purple
Imitation of Life
Cabin in the Sky
Steel Magnolias

4 places you have lived
New Mexico
Texas
In a hotel
My charming little apartment

4 TV shows you love to watch
CSI: Las Vegas, Miami
Law & Order: SVU, Criminal Intent
Grey's Anatomy
Big Brother

4 places you have been on vacation
Puerta Vallarta, Mexico
Atlanta, Georgia
Santa Barbara, California
Las Vegas, Nevada

4 websites you visit daily
Creative Soul Confessions
Little Purl of the Orient
Heather's Hobby Blog
SistahCraft

4 of your favorite foods
Soul Food
Mexican Food
Chocolate
Strawberries

4 places you would rather be right now
At home knitting
On the beach in Hilton Head
On a European vacation
On a cruise

4 bloggers you are tagging
Anyone who reads this and wants to put it on their blog.