Friday, May 26, 2006

The Magic iPod Quiz

I was perusing several blogs today and came across this quiz from Knit Nik's blog. Here we go...

RULES:
1.) Put your music player on shuffle
2.) Press forward for each question
3.) Use the song title as the answer
4.) NO CHEATING!!! What you get is what you get!

1) How am I feeling today?
If They Only Knew - Trin-I-Tee 5:7

2) Where will I get married?
Without You - Kirk Franklin

3) What is my best friend’s theme song?
Respect Yourself - Trin-I-Tee 5:7

4) What is/was high school like?
Wonderful - Sam Cooke

5) What is the best thing about me?
Before You Accuse Me - Eric Clapton

6)How is today going to be?
Now's The Time - Virtue

7) What is in store for this weekend?
My Funny Valentine - Michael Buble

8) What song describes my parents?
What If We Was Cool - Eric Benet

9) How is my life going?
Who Am I?/Grace Flows Down - Watermark

10) What song will they play at my funeral?
Bless Me (Prayer of Jabez) - Donald Lawrence & Tri-City Singers

11) How does the world see me?
I Can Only Imagine - Mercy Me

12) What do my friends really think of me?
Why You Wanna Mess It All Up - Rachelle Ferrell

13) Do people secretly lust after me?
Ain't No Way - Aretha Franklin (Ha!)

14) How can I make myself happy?
Breathe Into Me Oh Lord - Fred Hammond & Radical for Christ

15) What should I do with my life?
Lift Him Up - Yolanda Adams

16) Will I ever have children?
You Don't Know Me - Michael Buble

17) What is some good advice?
I Can't Complain - Donald Lawrence & the Tri-City Singers

18) What do I think my current theme song is?
Great & Mighty Is Our God - Donnie McClurkin

19) What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
You Can Dream - David Phelps

20) What type of men/women do you like?
Holy - Donnie McClurkin

21) Will you get married?
Any Day Now - Sam Cooke (Oh My Goodness!!!)

22) What should I do with my love life?
The Will of God - Karen Clark-Sheard

24) Where will you live?
Day by Day - Yolanda Adams

25) What will your dying words be?
I Simply Love You - Vicki Yoh'e

26) How’s your day going so far?
Better Than Gold - Yolanda Adams

27) How’s your love life?
Imagine Me - Kirk Franklin

Have fun!