Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A thru Z Meme

A = Age: 35

B = Birthday: March 19

C = Career: Administrative Assistant

D = Dad’s Name: Dale

E = Essential Item to Bring to a Party: Some type of a dessert; I’m a baker not a chef

F = Favorite Songs at the Moment: Any track off the Kirk Franklin Hero CD

G = Goof-Off Thing to Do: Rent movies, stay up late and sleep in

H = Hometown: Grand Prairie, Texas

I = Instrument You Play: I attempted to learn acoustic guitar; the numbing in my fingers got in the way of my knitting.

J = Jam or Jelly You Like: Strawberry Preserves

K = Kids: No little crumb snatchers of my own at this time; I am Auntie Angel to a niece, 2 nephews and 2 goddaughters.

L = Living Arrangements: Modest apartment with my one fur child

M = Mom’s Name: Sandra

N = Name’s of Good Friends: I’ve been blessed with way too many to mention

O = Overnight Hospital Stays: Only at my birth-thank God!

P = Pets: My 2 year old Schnauzer/Shih Tzu mix, Misty

Q = Quotes You Like: 1 John 1:5-This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

You’ll win if you don’t quit!

R = Relationship Status: I plead the fifth on this one!

S = Siblings: Oldest of 4 (3 girls, 1 boy)

T = Tea: Right now I love Adagio’s Valentine Tea but Peppermint is my staple

U = Unique Trait: I’m a good listener

V = Vegetables You Love: Tomatoes and cucumbers all the way; fried green tomatoes too

W = Worst Traits: I can be a bit controlling and a little cynical, but I got it honest…thanks Mama!

X = X-Rays You’ve Had: Do you really want to know that?

Y = Yummy Food You Make: Anything I can nuke or drive-by to pick up. Seriously, I make a pretty good cheesecake.

Z = Zodiac Sign: Pisces

If you'd like to do this, consider yourself tagged.