Wednesday, May 03, 2006

SP8 Questionnaire

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?

I'll pretty much knit with anything.

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?

My needles are stored in my Art Bin needle organizer and my crochet hooks are stored in my Boye holder.

3. How long have you been knitting? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?

I consider myself to be an intermediat knitter with a little over 7 years experience.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?

Yes, I have both an Amazon and Froogle wish list located on my sidebar.

5. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)

You can never go wrong with Vanilla or Mulberry.

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?

Yes, Reese's Pieces and Reese's Cups are my favorites.

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?

Cross Stitch, a little beadwork and scrapbooking.

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)

Gospel, contemporary Christian, old school soul and R&B, smooth jazz.

9. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Any colors you just can't stand?

I love the Autumn colors and earth tones.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?

My dog and I are a happy family of two.

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?

Love scarves, hats and ponchos.

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?

Right now my favorite thing is dishcloths.

13. What are you knitting right now?

I'm attempting to knit my Blackberry raglan cardigan and more dishcloths.


14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?

Yes

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?

I love my circulars, but I'm using my straight needles quite frequently right now.

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?

My yarn winder is put to good use; I don't have a swift.

17. How did you learn to knit?

Self-taught through one of those "You Can Knit" books.

18. How old is your oldest UFO?

Oh, don't remind me; I have several.

19. What is your favorite holiday?

Christmas.


20. Is there anything that you collect?

Way too much yarn.

21. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?

My knitting library is currently at full capacity; no subscriptions, I usually buy what I like when I'm in the bookstore.

22. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?

Socks, Fair Isle and Intarsia.

23. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?

Not yet. A lady never tells.

24. When is your birthday? (mm/dd)

03/19